Tuesday, August 16, 2011

See you soon


Today Henrik leaves. Something I have been preparing myself for, for the past 5 months. But it doesn't matter how much you may prepare yourself, or how hard you try not to cry. I will cry. and I will miss him. Doesn't matter if it is a week, or a month or a year, it is still a period of time when there will be moments that you will want no one but him there to experience that very moment with. The sort of moments when you would usually look into that persons eyes and laugh, and have all those inside jokes and looks. The moments when you grab that hand and pulls him close to you. The moments when you wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare you and all you can do it crawl up into a little ball and having someone holding you tight until you are fast asleep again. It is these moments that you can't prepare yourself for no matter how hard you try. Because that feeling of missing someone is always unbearable.
I will miss you. I will love you. I will think of you,
every moment.

But most importantly, I WILL SEE YOU SOON MY LOVE.
54 days.