Saturday, December 29, 2012

M.E.D.I.T.ATE


I am back in Stockholm and I had a great day back, especially my morning which was spent meditating from 9-12. Meditating really is one of my favorite things to do in life. Even though you are sitting in complete silence for 3 hours long, you focus so much on your inner energy, and the relaxtion it brings to you mind and soul, is like treating yourself to a week long vacation. When you get out of that room you are so energized and cleansed. It really is one of my favroite things in life. 
I really recommend it to everyone. 
I try to do at least 30 minutes everyday. even that is good for you. But whenever I have time over, I like to treat myself to these sort of sessions. So  google meditating classes in your city and try it out!
It may not be for you, but you won't know until you have tried.
Good night everyone.