Friday, November 19, 2010

the acceptance of pain



1) Accepting that the pain is a cleanser, in spite of what we are going through; and

2) Reflecting and asking: “Why did I attract it? What is my lesson? What do I need to change? What do I need to open?” There is always, according to the information of how the pain comes to us, some lesson about what we need to do differently.

The faster we move away from being a victim to accepting the pain as a cleanser of our ego and cleanser to open our heart, then the faster we will go through the second stage, which is asking the question: “What do I need to learn from it?” All the faster the pain will go away, and we do not have to wait for the entire process of pain that usually would diminish our selfish desire, would break our ego, would open us up.