Sunday, October 10, 2010

My sunday and new life!


WAAAHHHHH!
Today was one of those lovely little sundays. Where you go for a nice little run in the cold but yet sunny weather. See a friend. Do some studying. Go for a coffee. Then come home just listening to some chill music staring into out of the window to the beautiful fall weather and then taking a little nap. Then you meet up with a few friends for some spaghetti Bolognese. Just a very nice soulresting sunday.
As of tomorrow, my new life starts :)
Stina for once in her life is going to get routines! Oh yes, I have never had them, but ladies and gentlemen now I do! I have my whiteboard and my planner. VOILA! I will be fitting in a 1 hour breakfast chilling time everyday, at least 1 hour exercising either at the gym or a run, or dance. Then studying! OBS! of course classes!
Yes, routines will be nice for a change. :)
Good night Sunday. Make it a good day tomorrow too! and I hope you like my new blog update.
Goodnight people.
Xoxo Stiniwini.