Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Monday, June 27, 2011
I shall start of by telling you about my week. Well Henrik and I spent a week in skåne. Where we just soaked up all the free time we could get. We went to copenhagen where we did some shopping and dinning! Then we went on a ferry :) We bought longboards! We made a painting which we aren't really ready with yet, but soon! We gardened, we made the poool. We went to Helsingborg, but most of all we just enjoyed each others company. We had our 3 month anniversary this saturday when i found out that I got into a school in California this fall SOOOOO I will be coming to California with him as well! People may think it's silly, I think it's meant to be :)
This week was such a great week. I loved every second of it, which I always do with you Henrik. I am so happy I have you. I am so lucky to have a boy who makes me this happy.
You're the best and I will love you forever. Thank you for an amazing week.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
Friday, June 17, 2011
Thursday, June 16, 2011
I love how I had absolutely no idea 10 months ago, that I would be so in love with you.
I love everything about you.
Everything you are, everything you do, everything you make me feel.
I am so happy that you bring out the best in me.
I am so happy that I have brought out the best in you.
There is never any worries with you.
You always strive for the better. We always make it better, together.
You are my puzzel piece.
We make sense.
You're where I belong, you're my home.
I'm glad I met you.
Most importantly, I'm glad I'm your Stina.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
- The word "queue" is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.
- Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon.
- Of all the words in the English language, the word 'set' has the most definitions!
- What is called a "French kiss" in the English speaking world is known as an "English kiss" in France.
- "Almost" is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
- "Rhythm" is the longest English word without a vowel.
- In 1386, a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child
- A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off!Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
- You can't kill yourself by holding your breath
- There is a city called Rome on every continent.
- It's against the law to have a pet dog in Iceland!
- Your heart beats over 100,000 times a day!
- Horatio Nelson, one of England's most illustrious admirals was throughout his life, never able to find a cure for his sea-sickness.
- The skeleton of Jeremy Bentham is present at all important meetings of the University of London
- Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people
- Your ribs move about 5 million times a year, everytime you breathe!
- The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump!
- One quarter of the bones in your body, are in your feet!
- Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different!
- The first known transfusion of blood was performed as early as 1667, when Jean-Baptiste, transfused two pints of blood from a sheep to a young man
- Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
- Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin!
- The present population of 5 billion plus people of the world is predicted to become 15 billion by 2080.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
- Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, and had only ONE testicle.
- Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible.
- Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a "Friday the 13th."
- Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it.
- On average a hedgehog's heart beats 300 times a minute.
- More people are killed each year from bees than from snakes.
- The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50,000 English words.
- More people are allergic to cow's milk than any other food.
- Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.
- The placement of a donkey's eyes in its' heads enables it to see all four feet at all times!
- The six official languages of the United Nations are: English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish.
- Earth is the only planet not named after a god.
- It's against the law to burp, or sneeze in a church in Nebraska, USA.
- You're born with 300 bones, but by the time you become an adult, you only have 206.
- Some worms will eat themselves if they can't find any food!
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open!
- It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open
- The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old!
- The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds
- Queen Elizabeth I regarded herself as a paragon of cleanliness. She declared that she bathed once every three months, whether she needed it or not
- Slugs have 4 noses.
- Owls are the only birds who can see the colour blue.
- A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years!
- A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue!
- The average person laughs 10 times a day!
- An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain
Monday, June 13, 2011
It has been nothing shorter than a great weekeend. First I was in Stockholm for a few days but then I went to Uppsala to visit Henrik and Engel; we all went swimming and tanning on Saturday during the day. Then later that night Henrik and I went to Sollentuna to make a 3 course dinner for his parents! Not too shabby I must say. Then today we just spent the entire day just enjoying summer. We built a trampolin, jumped on that for a bit, we went rowing with a boat and then suntanned out in the ocean (it was so nice since henrik pretty much did all of it. :D) Then we went longboarding! It is so much fun. I want to get really good at it so that we can just be cruising. Since we will be moving to Cali, we must know how to Longboard!
Well I had a great weekend and that is thanks to Henrik, the best boyfriend you could as for.