Saturday, April 16, 2011

A day at Prime


Today I went to Prime (which is a PR company) in Stockholm. Where they talked about their company and after that we had to divide ourselves up into groups and solve a case! It was the first time in my life where I have done a case and it was so much fun! Such great experience :) Then afte rthat it was "afterwork" mingle with a little food and some whine and beer. It was so much fun and very motivating! Tomorrow, Henrik, Emelie, Klas and I are going to Stockholm for a party but we are leaving early so that we can have lunch in the beautiful sun and do some shopping! Then we are staying in Stockholm for the night. It is such amazing weather and I cant wait to just lay in the sun and eat more ice cream. But for now. Nighty night people!

Here is my friend Christoffer :)