Saturday, July 7, 2012

The best day.

The Stiniweek has begun and it has been nothing shorter than absolutely fantastic!
On Thursday my entire family flew in to Stockholm to celebrate mine and my little sister Kajsa's birthday. It was the first time in a really long time that we were all gathered. And to tell you the truth, it was probably the happiest I have been all of 2012. When I went to bed that night I couldn't stop smiling, I was all chocked up on the happy endorphins that was crowding my body. As may people know, this spring hasn't been the best... But what I have learnt after this storm, is that no matter how mad and upset you may be at someone, just means that you care for that person. When you do release all the grudges , you feel so much better. Doesn't mean that you weren't hurt, doesn't mean you can take it back, but staying angry is only a way of killing yourself slowly from the inside.

And today, I can tell you I woke up so happy. I can't even begin to describe the feeling. Having breakfast the entire family, all six of us, is the first time in 10 years and it was by far the best moment of 2012. Because it really showed me for once how amazingly unique and strong my family is. That we don't give up on anything or anyone. Because the struggles are so worth the extraordinary love we share. 
So thank you for being the absolute best thing in my life Mom, Dad, Johanna, Christina and Kajsa. 












I'm so proud of us.