Tuesday, July 10, 2012

One great Stiniday!























This year was no different! I had such a great day! Henrik and I was up all night making cupcakes and then he woke me up in the morning with rainbow colored vanilla yoghurt and berries (he really is the perfect man for me..) and then we had champagne breakfast, then at 1 pm I had a cupcake "party" with rainbow colored champagne and cupcakes, with my closest friend in Stockholm. After that we went to Gröna Lund which is Stockholms biggest theme park and road rides all day. Then ended the night at a romantic italian restaurant. I am so pleased with my day and I am so grateful for all my friends and the amazing presents I have recieved. I LOVE YOU ALL. But most importantly, I love henrik for making everything so perfect all the time. He puts so much effort into everything to make it the most special day of the year every year. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.