Wednesday, November 3, 2010

potato / potato



Sometimes we all wish life could be easier, but the only thing that is making it complicated is you. Life really isn't very hard. If you haven't lost a parent, a sibling or if you live on the streets and fight for hunger every meal; you have every right to continue to fight for something. Life is never a walk on roses, but it doesn't need to be rosebuds either.
I used to be someone who subconsciously had to make everything so difficult, make it more complicated than it was or ever had to be. It only confuses you and the people around you. I think it is when you are unsure of things, unsure where you stand on those certain things. But lately I have started to see things from a new perspective; life is pretty easy, if you make it easy. As a 19 year old girl I have everything going for myself. I have my goals and dreams, and really there is no body standing in my way of for filling them, only me.
Because making things complicated you push the most important people away, when they are the ones you should fulfill your goals with.
You choose your path in life, and it doesn't have to be a rocky one.