Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A boy called ben.

Tonight after I got off skyping with my friend Ben, I decided to write this.
Ben is someone whom I nearly hated when we actually lived in the same country. No joke.
But somehow we started skyping? and then more and more and more and today he is one of my favorite people. He has helped me through alot and he has always stood by me and my decisions. Same for him. I always prioritize him and I will always help him out in need, no matter what the circumstances are. Because he really is a beautiful person, inside and out. He doesn't have an evilbone in his body. He sticks up to the big people, and speaks for the small. He really is a good friend to have. Those who doesn't know him, shame on you! You should. Thank you for being a beautifully unique individual. I'm lucky to have you in my life. :)