Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm liking it.


I have something I would like to share with everyone. Today I hung out with both Emelie and Klas and I just love how much I like hanging out with them. They may be a couple (pretty much), but I still have just as much fun with both of them together as separate and there is not alot of people that you can do that with. They both are really good individuals, but together they are pretty great, pretty wicked actually. I just wanted to say that. They are two people that I am really grateful for and I hope that our friendship will always be this awesome. and if you add a little henrik sprinkels in there as well, better foursome you'd have to look for :)

I just wanted to share that. That Im pretty lucky to have these great people in my life.
and that I am starting to miss my henrik a little bit. It's boring to sleep alone.. :)

Good night people!