Wednesday, June 8, 2011

20 things I have learned in my 20 years.

I am sitting here thinking about a few things that I have learned from the day I was born to now, a month before I turn 20.




1. If you aren't having fun, then you aren't doing it right.
2. "Hakuna Matata" always makes you smile - in any kind of situation.
3. Times doesn't heal everything - Its what you do with that time
4. Kiwis make my tongue itch - yet its my favorite fruit.
5. There is 3 sides to every story - yours, the other person, the truth.
6. Complaining doesn't make anything better, just makes you annoying to be around.
7. You train people how to treat you.
8. You won't succeed in anything without making mistakes along the way.
9. You always have something to be grateful for.
10. Being able to laugh at yourself is probably the most important characteristic. For you and the people around you.
11. You should have all kinds of different friends, otherwise you learn NOTHING.
12. Always be honest. - Truth always comes out to bite you in the ass otherwise.
13. Being generous is the best way to show love.
14. You won't love everyone and everyone won't love you.
15. Love changes you.
16. It's the small things that counts.
17. Always be kinder than necessary - everyone you meet is fighting some kind of a battle.
18. There is no such thing as BOREDOM - you can ALWAYS ENTERTAIN yourself.
19. You do get smarter from reading books.
20. If you smile, the world gets a little brighter. :)