Saturday, May 5, 2012

Forward, pause, and just press play.



This week has been incredibly hectic with a hundred things happening. First we celebrated the swedish "may tradition" sunday, monday and tuesday. Then I began working in Stockholm on Wednesday and Thurday and then back to Uppsala on Friday with a hundred questions rolling back and forth in my head. After working this week,  in a great enviornment with good people and company with a job I like and that I know I am good at, it hit me; that I am not ready for it. 
I am stimulating person and I always have a hundred things going on all the time. My life is hectic and I love it. But what it hit me this friday when I got back to Uppsala is that I am only 20 years old. I am nearly already done with my degree, and I have already gotten all the jobs I have applied for and wanted. But yet, I AM ONLY TWENTY YEARS OLD. 
I have 100 things I want to do before I turn 25. Majority of my friends and my boyfriend they are all 25, and non of them as a anxious as I am to start my life and carreer. And this Friday it hit me, neither am I. I want to finish my check list, I want to explore everything on my to do list before I start my career, because as soon as I do, knowing me, I will never find time to do them. 
So I am even thinking about quitting my job on monday, not because I dont like it or because I dont want it, but because I don't need it right now. I want to work in a boutique or something this summer and just enjoy my summer with friends, vacations, dance and yoga and start my company with Henrik. And take the time to just enjoy life. Instead of flying all over the world trying to start a career. 
Take each month as it comes. I know life will be wanting me more when I am ready to give it my all. 
So I am saying this to everyone that is in a hurry to get rich and famous. haha. 
If you can do it today, you will be able to do it in a couple of years when you have more experience and knowledge in your package. But you wont have time to enjoy life the same way, if you just kepe pushing forward. JUST PRESS PLAY.