Friday, May 11, 2012

GOOD MORNING!

So I decided to try the trick my hairdresser thought me yesterday. 
After this stressful spring I have had quite the hairloss, and it has obviously  bothered me (just like it would for any girl)  After seeing loads of successful results from bloggers, friends and the hairdresser, I figured what the hell! So when to buy fluid laxitive (Ricinolja), at the pharmacy over the counter! And this is how I did it....





Massaged the oil into my roots. ON DRY HAIR.
Then I waited 60 minutes...
Then  put shampoo through it (on dry hair), the rinsed it with water, then shampoo again and then conditioner...


This is my hair today... We will see what the miracles will do in a month. I will take a before and after picture to see if this is stuff really works. Here is from today! :)


FUN STUFF.