Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Read read read read...


I used to hate reading. I thought it was so boring and a waste of time. Today I regret it because it something that I absolutely love. I can't wait to get to bed with a good book and nice warm cup of tea. I literally long for it everyday. So if you are someone who doesn't like to read I understand. But it doesn't mean you shouldn't try it. Because one day you will pick up a book, a book that will change your life and you can read it over and over again. Then it isn't about the book any longer it is the feeling you get when you read. It's your escapism, you just cut the rest of the world out and you hop into someone else's. It is great AND you get better vocabulary :)

I am now reading Eat. Pray. Love.
DONT watch the movie, read the book. It has changed me.