Thursday, January 13, 2011

Maddy, you're my superstar.

hahahaha Yes, she swears on her heart that I am her favorite human.


This is just not right, but so great at the same time.


Hahahahaha maddy?


Well this is what we pretty much did every time we saw each other.






Maddy goes crossed eyed by the amazement of BUBBLESSS






I just love and adore this photo.


Maddy and Stina in motion


This is how we look as soon as we are telling each other a story.


& This is us.

Maddy and I took these photos last year. But these photos I found on a USB and I have never seen these ones before or at least forgotten about them. But they make me smile and I hope this reminds how special (and yes, I mean unique/retarded) you are. You will be famous. And I will just be the awesome buddy who believed you through all of it.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is my Maddy.