Saturday, July 16, 2011

20 is a crisis.

Lately I have been stressing alot about what I should do. I think I have hit the "20 crisis". Like I know what I want to do in life, I know where I want to go and what I want to become. But I have so many things I still want to do, things to see, people to meet, explore, and try. I may have already traveled the world and it may not be my priority right now, but I want to do something. I want to try something new. I want to do a new sport and then move somewhere and pursue this hobby and really do nothing else but that. It is confusing growing up figuring when it is all going to fit into your perfect plan. I am not ready. I am not ready to be fully grownup and having a 8-5 job and start a family in 2 years because my degree is over. I want more than that. What is the point in life then? I want to live with the myans for a month so that I know all their history and stories they have to tell (which takes a month, they say), I want to go to africa; and not just for two weeks but for 3-4 months, I want to go to grand canyon and really climb it, I want to run a marathon, I want to walk around barefoot in a country where you should, I want to learn to love the oceans and discover what the world stand on, I want to hike, I want to go to Anartica and see polarbears and penguins (yes i know they both aren't there), I want to live on an Island in Fiji and do nothing but kitesurf and eat fish and drink whine. I have so many things I want to do in this life and so many things I want to see and learn. I may be confused and I may not have a plan. But I have the most amazing person in my life who supports me with everything. And that is all you really need. Someone who says "You CAN do it, you SHOULD do it." I love my Henrik for that. I love him because he makes all these dreams and goals a little bit closer to reality then what they were before. And the words of henrik "Everything will be alright." and you know what, they will be, they are, because I am starting my adventures and dream in California in about 2,5 months. To tell you the truth, I probably wouldn't have pursued this dream if it weren't for him. :)
I'm a lucky girl.