Monday, July 11, 2011

You jump, I jump.


Well I am back after the best birthday celebration ever! It really was. And alot of it is thanks to my amazing boyfriend Henrik. Like he literally thought of everything! First of all, I got my rainbow cake that I have been wanting since i was like three! and finally someone made it. And of course, he did :) Then he had a surprise for me... We got into the car and we just drove and drove for like 40 minutes, ill admit even i was starting to think that he was driving me out into the woods to kill me. But then he told me to put on a blind fold and then he stopped and was like i cant find it. And then I saw and airplane and i was like "ARE WE GOING SKYDIVING?!" and he was like "How do you know that? I cant find it?" I was like "Cause THATS A SKYDIVING PLANE!!!" And then he got there. I will admit, I wasn't even scared. I always pictured myself being at least a little bit nervous jumping out of the plane. But not really. It all happened so fast and then when you finally were flying, it was the best feeling ever. This was on my "to do" list and there is no one I'd rather jump with than with my Henrik. I love him because he is the definition of a perfect boyfriend. Thank you for the best present I have ever gotten.