Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Facts about Stina.

Whats your middle name? Marie
How big is your bed? At the moment I don't own a bed.
Last person you hugged? Viktoria
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My dad
What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex? EYES! Always Eye! With both sex.
Do you want children? LOADS!
Eye colour? Maddy says they are the color of the beach.
Favorite holiday? Valentines and Stiniday.
Have you ever cried over a boy? Yes
Piercings? Just two, my ears.
What were you doing before filling this out? Stretching
Have you ever loved someone? Yes.
Are you in love? Yes.
How many times have you been in love? 2 times
Who would you like to see right now? My Maddy
If you could go to any place right now where would you go? Probably Uppsala to make a little hut in Henriks room and then surprise him. :)
Are you missing someone? Yepp
Are you hiding something from someone? I'm an open book. So probably not on purpose if so.
First thing you thought about this morning? That I need to book my tickets for LONDON next week!
What makes you Unique? Everything.
What are you afraid of? Besides my shark phobia, probably disappearing.
What are your nicknames? WHERE DO I BEGIN?! :)
First thing you would save in a fire? My computer. I have EVERYTHING in here.
What do you usually do when the clock says 11:11? I think of my maddy.
What do you think about before you go to bed? What I have learned that day...
Are you Happy? Very!