Tuesday, July 26, 2011

what can really go wrong in london?

So this weekend I went to London to visit my Maddy! I can't believe it's been a whole year since I saw you. The best part of seeing Maddy was that it was exactly just like it has always been. Nothing has changed. I had such great time with you. Such a maddy and Stina trip = absolutely planned NOTHING. we didnt have a place to stay, but luckily our amazing friend Hanneke took us in our second night! mwahhh we love her! We went vintage shopping, we went food marketing, we talked, we starbucked, we walked and walked, we tubed, we ate bagels and we went to raves! Definition of a great weekend. I love you madeleine browning. I cant wait to see you soon. If not sooner, I will see you at thanksgiving at your house. Im coming whether you like it or not :)
Love you always and always.