Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/11/11 - Trying something new!


Well yesterday was 11:11:11. A day I have been looking forward to a long time. When I was little I wanted to get married on that date.. But yesterday didn't really turn out the way I had hoped. My romantic day didn't turn out as romantic as I had hoped. Quite the opposite. Yesterday was probably one of the worst days I have had the past couple of years. But as I was sitting in my tears I thought why ruin the ENTIRE DAY. So I put on my new outfit which I had bought for 11/11/11 and my high heels and went out with my man. Doesn't matter how bad the problem may be, either you cry about it and you ruin entire day or you make the most of it and you spend it with someone you love. Because in the bottom of all problems, there is love. Because all struggles are only struggles because you care for that person, if you didn't care, if you didn't love, there wouldn't be an struggle. So it may not have been the best day of my life, which I had hoped. But I did have a great night with my best friend and my lover. By far the best date he's ever taken me on. And now, its Saturday morning and we are of on our spontaneous weekend roadtrip to VEGAS. So I wont be blogging, because what happens in Vegas stays Vegas ;)