Friday, November 4, 2011

Insightful advice

AH! I am just starting to enjoy this day more and more. I don't know what it is, but after waking up to the unorganized mess of stuff and laundry that Henrik and I have gathered the past month from never being at home to take care of it because I absolutely hate being at home. Not so much because of the people, because the rommates are cool, well at least Alex is, but because the place is small and crowded. It works as a temporary place, but now we have found such a nice place!!! SO EXCITED!!! Now all I have to do is find rommates! woop woop
Well I just had such a nice skype date with me friend Stella. I love speaking to her, always have always will. I have known her for over 10 years and she is still my best friend. Like ske calms me down so much about life sometimes. And she just said that life isn't about always being surrounded with 1000 of people whom you call your "friends" and always up and doing fun fun fun thing. Sometimes it is actually nicer just listening to your own thoughts then listening to someone elses? To just take time to get to know yourself. And in a way that hit me, I am a social human being and I love getting to know new people, more than anything. But that is what I have been doing all my life! For 20 years I have always craved the love and affection from everyone else, but never from myself? I have been so focused the past month in finding all new friends, why? I am here with my soulmate (cliché as it is, its true) and I am here exploring my own horizons, why am I then fighting so hard finding new friends? I have so many great friends all around the world, I have so many really close friends! People usually laugh when I say "my best friend" because I say that to so many, but the truth is, I have so many really close friends! I am not really in the need fr another best friend? I mean I have myself? and I'm pretty fun, am I right? haha. No, but my point is, I should take this time to explore with myself, with henrik and with our relationship, and whoever wants to explore with me, sure go nuts! Join me. But to tell you the truth, I am actually really excited to get to know myself.

Thank you Stella Bella for another insightful intelligent advice.

                                                                                - Stina -