Sunday, January 6, 2013

ohhappysunday


HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! 
It is sunday! To tell you the truth, I think sunday has become my favorite day! I usually used to hate sundays because everything is closed, no one is out, and the week will begin the next day... But lately I have really been longing for sundays. They are so nice and relaxing. You have time to do so much. A day when you can just cuddle up with friends and a loved one. Eat brunch! Go for long walks, go to the cinema and watch a good movie without feeling like you are missing out on an event. I don't know what it is, but I just love it so much. It will be my favorite day of the week in 2013! :) 


p.s.
HOW beautiful isn't my hat?!?!?
All I wanted for Christmas was a hat with a huge ball on it. And then I got this amazing one with the biggest ball I have ever seen, from my friend Emma! and you know why it is so special?!
Because I'm the only one that has one in this ENTIRE WORLD!! That's right, she made it!!!
and when I wear it, I feel like a cupcake. and you all know how much I love cupcakes! :)