Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm Back!


I am back in Sweden from a lovely week in South of France, Cannes! RAWR!
It was such an amazing week with just loads of sun and partying and amazing group of girls. I only knew Christina and Alexandra really well from before. But the other ladies I knew of and had met a few times but have grown to like alot. Real great girls!
We lived in Cannes, but we also visited St. Tropez for two days and partied for a night. Thanks to Stella we got to be in the VIP alot haha, so thank you for that.
Alexandra knew a few french guys from a few years ago which also happened to be there at the same time. A realy group of awesome guys!
Charles, who is Alexandra's closest buddy is such a great guy! and surprisingly they all speak excellent english and with my excellency in french ;) haha we did pretty good.
Then there was this boy named Ugo who was such a cutie. He definitely knew how to make you smile haha :)

But unfortunately I had to rush back to Sweden three days early because turned out Uni started alot early than I had expected.
But here are some photos until i can put up the photos of my university and my room :)