Friday, August 27, 2010

So it began







Now I have started Uppsala University and I got into the program that I wanted, FINALLY! I AM SO HAPPY. I was about to do Law, which would bore my mind out. However, Now I get to study Psychology/Human Behavior!
I am super Happy!
Uppsala is such an amazing little town! It is not too small, it is the exact right size. It has about 250 000 people and majority of them are just students. It is so nice.
The autumn is here with some beautiful sun, but cold as h#%ll.
Right now I have a month of "zeroing" as they call it. Which means people dress up as fool and are drunk 24/7 running around doing stupid and silly things to bond with people. It is so much fun.
I am living with my best friend Stina, which is really nice. So far we are managing quite well.
But here are some photos from the past few days.

Alright, Im off to my first lecture now. WOHO! I feel so grown up.

P.s.
I miss you more than you know. I AM going to see you in october, in one way or another.