Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Mormor


Anybody that knows me, knows how important my grandmother is to me. She is the apple of my eye, and the rock of my heart. She really is the most amazing person I have ever met. I am sitting her trying to study and I started to think of her. Just the thought of her make me happy. I am now 19 years old and I still have her in my life. How lucky am I? Speaking to her is the best battery charger in the world. Now when I finally live in the same country as her again I can call her everyday. It is not so much what we talk about, but the sound of her voice when I call her. She doesn't only smile, she comes to life in a way that brings a smile to me. Because when a phone call can boosten someone's energy this much, is the best feeling in the world. To tell you the truth, there is no one that can put a smile to my face like my grandma. I love her more than anyone in this planet. She is not just my other half, I am her other half. I mean, I have half her name! Anna-Stina! :)
She is turning 85 in 2 weeks and I can't wait to see her! I just wanted to say it, that I love my Grandma. & I am so lucky I still have her in my life.

Cherish all days with the ones you love, especially the older ones. :)
-Cause a phone call does it, trust me. It's better than nothing! So call your grandma!