Thursday, September 2, 2010

The truth ALWAYS comes out


You only have control of your own actions, not anybody else's. Therefore, you have to take responsibility for what you do and say. Right now, I am thinking about an action which I have been pleading was completely innocent before. But now, when I think about what I have just done which is very unlike me, makes me wonder why I did it.
I told a white lie. A little one, into the consideration of not hurting you. But as my father once taught me, the truth always comes out no matter how hard you try to cover it.
I guess I always knew that it would come out, maybe in a way I wanted it to.
Maybe I wanted to see if you truly meant everything you told me. Maybe I wanted to see if it would really effect you. Or maybe just to see if your feelings were true.
From playing this little innocent game, that is once was, I did not only end up hurting you but also myself.
I now feel like I don't really know myself any longer. This is not the Stina that I once knew. The Stina that would go to bed every night with a smile, because she knew that she was loved by you. After everything we have been or not been, in the end of every day, I still loved you because I loved the person that I was with you.
Now, I don't even know what I am, or who I am.
No matter where in the world I will be, or how happy I am in the place where I am, its hard being fulfilled when such a big part of me is missing.

I know you are reading this. I need time to find that Stina that I once was, so I know that I will never do it to you again. Because hurting you this much was the biggest mistake I have ever done. But the best realization for myself that I could possibly get.
I promised you once, that I would never change, that I would always remain your Stina Fina.
So I promise you now, I am going to find the Stina that I, myself, even used to admire.

All I can say now is that, I'm sorry.