Thursday, January 26, 2012

but most importantly, I love her.

I have a friend and her name is Sofia.
She is the complete opposite to me in many ways, NOT ALL WAYS, but many ways.
She is one of my best friends in Uppsala. She was one of the first people I met here! She is more or less like an older sister to me. There is not a lot of people whom I trust as much as I trust her. I really do know that she looks out for me more than probably anyone I know. I trust her judgement and instinct and I know that she knows what is best for me. Most of the time she even knows what's better for me than I do  myself! She is leveled, she is confident, she is unique, she is classic, she is a hundred procent amazing. This may seem a little bit cheesy, BUT hey! I am cheesy :)
Now being back in Uppsala again, I have really realized how much I have missed her and needed her. I am a sort of person I just do what I want in life, I take it with a pinch of salt and sort of just take it as it comes and do it my own way. But she is one of the few people in life whom I like to consult in. I don't know why, but there is something about her. I try to think so many times  "What Would Sofia Do". And getting a OK from her means I am heading down a good path!
Well I just wanted to put that out there. That she is pretty unique and she is someone very special to me. That is something I realize every time I see her.
I admire her. but most importantly, I love her.