Thursday, January 12, 2012

See you soon.

Now Henrik has gone back to San Digeo! The entire time I have thought it was going to be easy saying goodbye to him, because we are going to see each other pretty soon. But it always hits you when you get back to your apartment. Now I am just trying to look on the bright side of things.  I can take time to do all the things I need to do. I can focus on school, get my drivers license, get back into Uppsala with everyone and start figuring out everything that is about to come my way. However, looking back on the past 4 months I can't do anything else but to smile. We have shared everything. And I mean EVERYTHING! Every second of every day, I have spent with him. And let me tell you, there are not alot of couples that manages from not seeing each other that much, and only been dating for 5 months (before he left); to living with one and other. Not only did we survive it, but we're hell of a lot more in love and stronger now than ever before. I have seen every side of him; good and bad. I have loved and hated every bit of it. But most importantly; I have appreciated everything about him. He has taught me so much about myself that I didn't even know. He has helped me push my limits and guided me to my goals. He has been there through every day, good and bad, yet he is still not only loves me, but is even more crazy about me and us than you could ever imagine. I know I didn't go to the dance school in LA and I know people may think I regret not going. My plan may have been to go to dance and for fill myself, the fulfillment that I have found with Henrik and in myself is far more than any dance teacher can teach me or dig out of me.
 I am in love. I am so terribly headlessly in love with my Henrik. Not only because he is a killer boyfriend, but because he brings out the best in me and he makes me smile every day. And going to bed knowing that I have someone like him fighting for me, is the only thing I have every dreamed of. Knowing I will have him by my side for the rest of my life, I know I will not only live a good life but a very happy one.


















  











I love you.