2. Let go of the people who are holding you down. If you just considered them, you already know who these people are.
3. Always listen to your favorite music and sing as much as you can, even though you suck and dance with every step you take. That way walking becomes more fun!
4. Go for a run. A nice, long run. Doesn't matter how long it is, or how many minutes. Just run until you feel good and refreshed. You will at least be tired enough that the feelings will seem less major.
5. Call someone you love. Just hearing their voice can make your day better.
6. Smile at a complete stranger. It will make both of you smile. I mean, it's not like a person won't smile if you smile straight at them and if they don't, who cares?! all you did was waste a second smiling and it did at least trick the "euphoric" enzymes in your brain into thinking you are happy, which will make them send out happy and energetic adrenaline throughout your body, which will make you feel better. A win and win situation!
7. Give a compliment to someone!
8. Make a list of things that you have accomplished today, or this week or maybe even this entire month.
9. Watch your favorite movie
10. And realize that you are your own biggest critic. People do not see the faults in yourself that you do. Realize that they are not faults, not imperfections. They are the things that make you, you.