Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blink of an eye.

Everyone can be hot and everyone can look gorgeous, but not everyone can be beautiful. Yesterday I was watching a lot of different documentaries and I started to think about humanity and the 7 billion people in this world. Then I got in to a conversation about looks and then someone asked me "What is a beautiful person to you?" and that is when it hit me. The most beautiful people that I have met and know are the people that have something to share, that have a story behind their eyes. They have known a defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, known experience and have found their way out of the depths. Because these people will always glow of appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life and for people in it. Their understanding for different people and different kind of lives fills them with compassion, gentleness and loving concern for others. Beautiful people aren't just born beautiful, they don't just happen. Beautiful people are the ones that have something to teach everyone and a desire to share their experience to grow closer to others and help others find their way. That is why I love eyes, not because of their colors, but because I get a special feeling when someone with beautiful eyes looks at me, like I feel familiar with them, we connect, as if through their eyes they tell me a story.