Thursday, May 27, 2010

Almost done now!




So now after all the rehersaling we are finally graduating! TOMORROW!
The past few days I have done nothing but suming up my high school. Packing up my room and starting to say goodbye to my friends. Its nice because we have some of our alumnis back!
And we got our amazing yearbook! Oh yes, its an amazing one. As for being on the yearbook team myself, I am very proud of it :)
Here are some photos. Because now I will be busy busy busy the next upcoming days.

Tonight: Brookes grad thing
Tomorrow: Graduation
Saturday: My graduation party
Sunday: A friends party
Monday: Goodbye malaysia, I move.

Anyways I hope you enjoy these!

♥Yours always, Stiniwini.
Be unique, Be smart.

My sister is back too!! :D
` Lars is back!!

At dinner with the girls.

Me and My Madeleine :)

Yearbook 2010

Tucker, Emma and Darragh

Emma and her Kevin :)


Emma, Pauline, Mayuri and Me.