Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"Without suffering, there'd be no compassion."

Today I finally finished my IB bio exam, chaching! And also my Dance with Rueben, FINALLY! I will post the dance later on when it is completely final. Even if I was about to pass out from exhaustion( and i wasn't the one carrying me and holding me up for about 5 minutes, poor rueben! ) we finished it!
We made this dance as an interpretation of the book/movie "Dear John". Here are some shots if you would like to see some! Anyways now I am exhausted! and I need to go to school for the first time in like 3 weeks! woop woop, only one class though :) and that's to show my class mine and maddy's final dance.
If you're bored and interested check out our dance at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxzMU3iMlH8

♥Yours always, Stiniwini.
- Be Unique, be smart.