Friday, May 21, 2010

Victim of Love


“Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance and you find out you still care for that person”


When I saw this quote it really made me smile. For months now I haven't been quiet the feeler for love. Even at times I questioned if there was such thing? If you think about it, can you really put a definition for it? For me it almost started to be just a word that people would say to one and other, as an excuse or a way to prove something. It didn't have a meaning for itself. When I was reading Chicken Soup for the Soul (which everyone should read) this quote came across me. This really is the meaning of love. So to everyone that is out there feeling that they have been cheated by the other person, that you question if it all was one big lie... If after everything; even if you are not speaking to the person and you still think about them hoping that they are okay and sometimes even worry about them, you can smile to yourself and know that you are a victim of love.

♥Yours always, Stiniwini.
Be unique, Be smart.