Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's good to be home

The other morning I woke up around 6:30 and decided to take a stroll around my little town. It was one of the most relaxing things I have done in a long time. Since the sun goes up at around 4 am during the summer and goes down at about 2-3 am, the sun is always up. But when I was walking around in Lund, when everything was waking up. The trashvan was picking up the trash around the town and at different restaurants, the bakeries were opening and the smell of new bread spread the town, seeing people in my age walking home from their graduation ball, people jogging with their dogs. It was magical. I loved it and fell in love again.
After I had bought myself my meatball sandwich I sat down on a bench and just soaked it up. I couldnt stop smiling and I said to myself, I'm happy.

Sometimes all you need is a good scenery to get you smiling.














♥Yours always, Stiniwini.
Be unique, Be smart.