Monday, June 28, 2010

Maddy's Graduation Party!

Tonight was Maddy's graduation party! Best part about it was that I got to meet her family, and I mean her entire family. Like I said in my previous post, they are the most loveable people you will ever meet. It really is hard finding 70 people that are that open, loving, caring and enough to say CRAZY! haha
I got to Dance with uncle Lenny who is at least in his 80s! I mean that man shock his bootay like a legend. I met the coolest little boy named Niga, 16 months and he was just the definition of awesome. It was Maddy's graduation party, so why in the world would I then also recieve gifts? Because this is the Bounch family and they are just the most generous and nicest people. I may be over saying it but I HAVE TO! You'll never meet anyone like any of them. So the party was a great success! I love them all and I love my Madeleine. Her mother held a speech and so did she. She held a little speech about me! I love her.
So yes last night was a great success! Impossible to be a bad party with these crazy people. haha
Alright now Im going to explore Buffalo. Catch you later.