Wednesday, December 15, 2010

good morning



Last night a thought poped into my head, everyday something happens. It may be just a normal day with classes, lunch, the gym, nothing speical. BUT everyday holds a surprise! It may not be a big life changing surprise but at least everyday something small at least happens that spices up your day. So everyday is a mystery . I found this to be an intriguing thought to wake up to. Well to start off with, I woke up at 6 am all by myself, and I was WIDE AWAKE, excited to the thought of my day. I had my breakfast, put on my work out clothes, and went for an hour walk and then ended up at the gym where I just ran. Well to begin with, I haven't ran in a long time, but I was in such a great mood so I just ran for an entire hour, I got tired BUT NOT exhausted. I felt great. Now I just got back to my place and I am having my coffee whilst im wrapped up in my towel after one nice long hot shower. This is the definition of my perfect morning, a great beginning of my exciting day.
Have a great day!



Everyday will surprise you.
Let it.