Tuesday, December 28, 2010

its maddy


Have you ever missed someone so much that you're like "Fuck it, Im just going to get on a plane and go now?" Well that is how much I miss maddy.
I found these photos of maddy and I when we went to the Zoo right before summer. Well when we are standing and waiting for our driver we got bored; what do stina and maddy do when they are bored? Dance or take loads of photos. Voila! In the middle of traffic maddy and just start going at it dancing and jumping and we are taking loads of snapshots. Well it was such a nice day and the photos are just so funny to look at it. I love when you catch yourself in motion. Well anywhoo I just can't wait to see my maddy. There is NO WAY I am waiting until summer! NO WAY. im coming. woman. NOW!


love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love