Tuesday, December 14, 2010

i love you mitch



Today, I am having a very nostalgic day. Someone I miss alot today is my friend Mitch. Mitch is one of my oldest friends, I met him my very first day at ISKL in second grade. Mitch is one of the greatest people I know. He never judges you, he just love you unconditionally. I love that about him! He is awesome at making someone smile and he gives you compliments to make you smile for months after! He gets you through all kinds of days, without even talking to you about it, just brings other happy thoughts to my life! He simply is just awesome at making people happy.
This christmas I was so looking forward to going back to KL to see him and just chill, because we never got to chill just him and me, when we lived there. But unfortunately I wont. SO now I am making him this post to tell him how much I love him and that one day we will chill and then we will really be chillinnn.:)
Mitch, you're my best friend. Merry Christmas!