Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 1 - Mission: getting tanned.

So I have arrived! I am finally in San Diego. Henrik and I checked into this really nice along the San Diego shoreline hotel, it was very nice. Since it was our 6 month anniversary, we wanted to make it a little bit special. It was so weird to see him again, it just wasnt real. I couldnt stop touching his face, because it felt so surreal. The first night we literally didn't do anything; we just ordered room service laid and looked and each other and talked all night. It was so nice. We woke up pretty early the next day, had our breakfast at the hotel and then just laid by the pool and tanned and swam pretty much all day, and success! i'm tanned ! haha i fit in now with the rest of the people. Then we went to Wallmart! of course! stoked up on all the american goodies which i have been missing all year. So 111$ of candy! good stuff! haha
Then we went back to his place, which is a cute little beach house. It is so nice and right by the beach. Yet, we are trying to find something else so that we both can live in, since this will be a bit crowded with Henrik and I and his 2 other rommates. Good guys though!
I will get my American number today when I go shopping, so I will send it to those who needs it :)
Other than that I am in paradise. And I am happy as a bee! It is weird when you meet someone you love so much, after a long period of time and you don't really know what to expect, but when you see them everything makes sense. I am a whole again. It's like the puzzel is complete again... It's nice and I haven't stopped smiling since I got here.