Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Have a beautiful day




I am back in Uppsala and school has begun again. The beautiful summer days are over and the rainy fall has arrived. In a way it is rather refreshing to finally start something new and get back into routines. As of right now I don't really have a home so I am jumping from couches to couches at friend's places until I find my own. This is the last picture of me and my monkey having breakfast in my old apartment, where I used to live with Engel. This is what we did every morning, coffee at 5!
For some reason it feels weird being back here, but yet very exciting. It is nice to have things to do again and meeting everybody! As of right now I am just trying to figure out what I am going to do with my life, I have a lot of different plans and hopes, everything from jobs in Stockholm to California.
And hopefully I will get that sorted out in the upcoming week or two! :)
But now I am going to go out for my morning jog in the beautiful sun, soak up the little that is left!