Tuesday, September 25, 2012

May not have been a daily gesture, but it sure made me feel good :)

The other day when I was out shopping I stopped people and asked for their hand. Most people asked why and I kindly replied "Because I want to do something that will make you smile." Considering that people are rather skeptical in Sweden, it wasn't the easiest job. But I did manage to get 100 people to lend me their hand. I drew a smiley face in their palms and smiled at them and said "Now promise me you will smile everytime you look into your palm today. Have a good day!"The rest of the afternoon when I was walking around the town, everytime I saw a person I had given a smiley, they would wave at me with their smiley. It may not have been a daily gesture, but it sure made the town look a little bit brighter and it sure made me smile that I had "imprinted" 100 smileys all over town :)


It is so easy to make your day a little bit brighter!