Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kuala Lumpur, day 2

Yesterday was my first day back, and Emma and I got to do a Russian commercial. Yes, very fancy! haha... So we were on top of one of the roofs in the middle of the city. SO the view was at least spectacular. Today was spent sunbathing and  playing in the pool with Emma and her amazing aussie boyfriend. Then we went to Delicious! They have the BEST grilled cheese sandwiches in the world, and I have been dreaming about them the past 3 years. OF course they had removed them from the menu, but with a little twinkel in your eye, they made it happen! See this is why I love malaysia! :) Tonight I just had dinner with some family friends and now I am staying at their house. There is no cuter family in this world. The most adorable kids, and the funnest parents! Man, I will be just like them one day. :)
Unfortunately I brought the wrong cord with me for my camera, so I can't upload the pictures from the shoot and today! But here are some from my iphone! I'll get one tomorrow :)






And look what I got today! MY GRADUATION PHOTO!!! :)



aww little Stina...