Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My favorite photos from Granyon


















I get so happy when I look at these photos because it was twice as great as it looks! There are plenty of more to come from the rest of the week! From everywhere, but these are just from Grand Canyon! But Now I am back in Sweden and it feels so good to come home to beautiful spring! Now I am just about to bounce off to see a friend and then som school then it is easter holiday in Stockholm with friends and family. I am looking forward to this weekend! Helping my mom move in to her new apartment, go to spa, eating good easter food, doing yoga and just having a relaxing weekend! I Can't wait :) And best part of all it's only 44 days until I see my Henrik. I am starting to get on my own nerve of how lovey dovey I am... haha! No good! But I  can't hep it, it feels like I just got back from a honeymoon :)