Sunday, April 22, 2012

Rainy days can still be sunny.

What a weekend! I finally got to see my long lost Stinimini! She came up to Stockholm from Skåne to see me and Anna! It was so nice to see her, just like old times. We talked all night and then went for breakfast in the morning in Stockholm. Then I got to see my Stella during the day for a coffee, one of my favorites whom I haven't seen in a long time! There is definitely going to be more of that this summer! SO EXCITED! Then loads of friends from Stockholm came to Uppsala to celebrate Klas' 25th birthday yesterday. It was so great to see everyone again. So this has definitely been a weekend to catch up with friends! Good stuff :) Today it raining, but Christoffer and I made panncakes! Now it is time for some bad american pie! OHHHH YES.