Friday, November 9, 2012

HAPPYWEEN














This is what has been happening the past couple of day. On wednesday I was in Stockholm, and I was in a show with my friend Kajsa for the brand Kevin Murphy! It was alot of fun! I got my hair and makeup done.... You can say my hair was crazy! Luckily I was going to a halloween party that very same night in Uppsala. My best friend Stella came from Stockholm with her friend to join our halloween celebration! It was so great to see her and I really liked her friend Emelie! :) 
I am staying active and doing as much things as possible in Stockholm to meet more and more people and I think I am doing a good job! I already have a few special cherries there but majority of my friends will stay in Uppsala, at least until Spring! Therefore, I am networking the crap out of myself and making loads of new friends :) I am really excited about moving to Stockholm! I can't wait!