Sunday, March 10, 2013

Another amazing day in the down under...


Today was just as great as any other day down here in the down under. It was spent going to Emma's friend's 21st birthday party. Then we headed to the north side of the bridge, the most amazing place ever. Today it became official for me, I am moving to Sydney. There is no other place in this world where I'd rather want to live. It has everything; amazing city, suburbs, beaches, cliffs, you name it they have it! It is such a Stina place. Busy, but cozy and laid back. It has this mellowing warm feeling about it. It is a huge city, but it feels so welcoming and homey no matter where you go. I love Coogee, where I am living now. But I am going to find a rich aussie and move to the North side. I won't stop saying it. I love you Sydney.












Good night. xoxo