Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Oh the jollyspring





As much as I am loving every second down here in the downunder, I am starting to miss my Sweden. Maybe it is because that my favorite season, Spring, has finally arrived in Sweden or whether it is because my entire family is all gathered down in the south at my summer place with our cousins, or because I am getting all nostalgic going through last summer and springs photos. But today I am starting to miss Sweden a bit. This photo was taken last May down by my house's lake. Just a few more weeks and then I will be back! But don't get  me wrong, everything is exciting down here and loads of things are always happening. And I recon my surf has improved alot since I got here! NOW that is something I definitely can't do back in Stockholm.

ta ta for now