Friday, August 31, 2012

COLDPLAY

Last night Coldplay arrived at the big Stadion in Sweden. I got Coldplay tickets for my birthday from Henrik. I have been wanting to see them for soooo long and especially with him. 
They were absolutely fantastic and  the night was an unforgettable night. So many feeling and emotions, but yet so perfect. It really got me realizing that Henrik is by far the bestest friend I have. No one can feel and share my feelings as good as he can. He knows me inside and out. There is nothing in this world that I am afraid to say or do or be any other way, than just me, Stina Örwén with him. 
So whatever may happen, no matter where the world may take us;
I still got to see coldplay with my soulmate, and that has been on my todo list since I was 14. (when I started listening to them.)  :)