Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Henrik and I broke up this thursday.
Not because there wasn't any love left, or that someone did something to hurt the other person.
It just ended.
It was a beautiful ending.
He was and still is today and forever will be, the most amazing person that has walked into my life.
He has shown me a way life can be, a way life should be.
He usually says that I have taught him how to love.
But it was him that brought it out of me.
I have never loved in such way, that we did. It was a special unconditional love.
Now I have let him go. I have let him fly away.
Even though my heart is completely crushed, and the ache in my heart haunts my dreams.
I do go to bed every night smiling to the thought that I did get two amazing years with him.
Two years where we both learned from each other, and taught each other to be the best that we could be.
It may be over, but I am so proud for all the amazing memories we have together and the extraordinary love that we have felt for each other throughout it all and still do today. That's the thing about unconditional love, it never fades.

You are the best thing that ever happened to me.